The healthy Asian-inspired chain, itsu has created new sharing platters, which are available via Deliveroo, UberEats and Just Eat.
Targeting those looking to make healthier takeaway choices, the platters offer consumers the ability to order shareable sushi platters direct to the door.
The new menu items have been introduced following the brand seeing a spike in delivery sales of an impressive 28% year-on-year in Q3 and Q4, whilst trading with fewer shops open in comparison to 2019.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the brand has made a whopping 330,000 deliveries in less than 12 months.
The new offering comprises of seven different platters:
• Salmon’California platter: 32 pcs of sushi, 2 Nagano Valley miso soups & edamame – California maki, avo baby rolls, sashimi grade salmon & avo maki & nigiri
• Sushi’dragon platter: 34 pcs sushi, 2 Nagano Valley miso soups & edamame – veggie dragon roll & salmon avo drago roll with teriyaki sauce & oven dried crispy onions, salmon & avo baby rolls, sashimi grade salmon nigiri
• Big veggie platter (v): 35 pcs sushi, 2 Nagano Valley miso soups & edamame – veggie dragon rolls with teriyaki & oven dried onion, avo baby rolls and veggie maki
• Tuna’salmon platter: 20 pcs sushi, 2 Nagao Valley miso soups & edamame – line caught yellowfin tuna maki & nigiri, sashimi grade salmon nigiri & salmon avo maki, California rolls
• Sushi & sashimi platter: 24 pcs sushi, 2 Nagano Valley miso soups & edamame – sashimi grade salmon sashimi, wakame salad & pickled ginger, veggie maki, California rolls, salmon & avo maki, yellowfin tuna nigiri & salmon nigiri, avo baby rolls
• Party platter: 54 pcs of sushi – line caught yellowfin tuna nigiri, sashimi grad salmon nigiri, salmon & avo maki, salmon & avo baby rolls, picked ginger
• Sashimi emperor platter: 20 pcs of sushi, 2 Nagao Valley miso soups & edamame – sashimi grade salmon sashimi & yellowfin line caught tuna sashimi, protein-packed wakame, red cabbage & muki bean salad.